Our cloth masks are made of 100% cotton, are machine washable, adjustable using ties, and have room for a filter. All profits from the sale of this mask will be donated to Feeding America’s Coronavirus Fund, in an effort to help alleviate the social and economic impact of COVID-19.
*Each mask comes with one FFP2 cloth filter, please wash before use.
- 100% Cotton
- One size only for 2+ children.
- Pocket comes with FFP2 cloth filter that is washable and reusable.
- Adjustable ties.
- Machine washable. Please wash before wearing.
- The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself and your children safe.
- FFP2 a fabric of high technical quality and filtration used for face masks and sanitary gowns. (high repellency to liquids, barrier to the penetration of particles and bacteria, comfortable and breathable, suitable for operating rooms/clean rooms, durable)
- These are non-medical grade masks and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment.
- This is not a direct substitute for N95 surgical or procedural masks.
- These masks are not FDA approved as medical devices.
- These masks are not certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- For more information please review CDC recommendations on the use of cloth mask as an additional public health measure: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html