We share 5 fun and cute ideas to dress up your baby boy, from newborn to one year old. Mix and match colors and patterns, and make sure that your baby is comfy, yet looking on point for every occasion:
1. Ideal for a Summer Sunday Brunch with friends and family: 100% Linen Mao shirt and matching stripes short linen pants
2. We also love rompers. The are cute and comfortable. This one is crafted in light blue pique with laced details, matched with a cotton collar shirt that goes a long way.
3. Onesies: an easy wear and comfy item. Our baby is wearing a knitted cotton romper, with a carefully hand crafted lace detail bib
4. For those first day newborn outings and visits. This newborn sets are great to keep your baby worn and dressy. Be ready to meet family and friends. The baby on the picture is wearing a hand knitted blue cardigan, with matching bonnet and booties. We recommend choosing baby wool for winter and perlé cotton for the summer.
5. Our shirt and pants set is a perfect outfit to celebrate a 1 year birthday and take beautiful pictures as a keepsake. This outfit is composed by a cotton white collar shirt with grey piqué polka dot pant that are easily buttoned up to ensure that the shirt is always tucked in no matter how messy things get!